We invite you to share an unforgettable autumn evening at the table with local farmers, ranchers, fishermen, chefs and friends for the Grand Opening of North Fork 53, the first local food hub and agritourism destination on Oregon's North Coast. It will be a celebration of local food and farms where guests can:
- Tour the property's organic farm, event and education center, and new farm stay accommodations.
- Sip Oregon beer and wine while enjoying fresh Netarts Bay oysters from Nevør Shellfish Farm.
- Watch an entire side of Nehalem River Ranch grass fed beef and Community Supported Fishery line-caught Pacific salmon and albacore roasting in the Argentine style over an open fire!
- Celebrate the opening of North Fork 53's year-round farm store with a ribbon cutting ceremony.
- Listen to live music and view a showcase of local artists.
- Sit down to a grand farm-to-table feast celebrating the abundance of the season and featuring North Coast sourced meats, seafood, vegetables and fruits.
- Support local farmers and strengthen distribution and marketing efforts for the North Coast food loop.
The rustic yet lavish meal will be prepared using the region's bounty and ancient cooking techniques:
Nevør Shellfish Farm Oyster Social
Cheese & Autumnal Crudites with hazelnut romesco and roasted shallot dip
Escalivada - coal roasted vegetables with lemon-sherry vinaigrette
Salad of mixed chicories and garden greens
Ash cooked pumpkin with farmer's cheese, spicy greens and toasted pepitas
Pit roasted root vegetables
Whole wheat fry bread & ash cooked pita
Traditional alder smoked whole salmon bake
Albacore a la plancha with charred tomato, lemon and capers
Vaca Entera Asador (Agentine-style cow roast over an open fire) with chimichurri
Roasted apples and pears with blackberry caramel
Fresh fruit and cream
(Please note menu is subject to change based on seasonal availability)
Tickets can be purchased on a sliding scale of $80-$100 and include two drink tickets, an incredible local food feast and entertainment. Proceeds from this event will directly support local farmers and be used to grow a North Coast distribution and marketing cooperative.
Come gather around the fire and at the table with us for a festive evening celebrating farms, food and community!